Peržiūrėti neatsakytus pranešimus | Peržiūrėti aktyvias temas Dabar yra 2024-04-20, 12:11 am

Atsakyti į temą  [ 3 pranešimai(ų) ] 
 Nuaja WFTF konstitucija 
Autorius Žinutė
Site Admin
Vartotojo avataras

Standartinė Nuaja WFTF konstitucija
Isigalios taip pat kaip ir taisykles po pasaulio cempionato Norvegijoje.
Prisegta

Prikabinti failai:
WFTF Constitution 2012.pdf [222.29 KiB]
Atsisiųsta 708 kartus(ų)

2012-06-22, 7:12 am
Aprašymas
Site Admin
Vartotojo avataras

Standartinė Re: Nuaja WFTF konstitucija
Nu va po kiek laiko bus tvarka. Naujas WFTF projektelis, del dalyvavimo pasaulio cempionate teises, uz savo ar kita sali...
nu va ir bus isspresta problema su legioneriais

Dear All !

It now appears that the current parameters for an individual’s country representation is being twisted in every way possible to gain entry to the world championships, with total disregard for those who are able to attend in the true spirit of this fine sport.
I believe this matter should be addressed as a matter of urgency, agreed upon, and enforced immediately to quell any further ridiculous attempts to gain unsporting entry to the World’s event.

I’m also aware that the constitution may only be changed at the end of each hosting period, but I ask you “is it fair for those who lose their place at this event to someone who plays on words instead of performing on the range” ? in this instance, I ask you all to consider an extraordinary rule amendment.

Certainly, this is open to discussion, though along the lines of …

Each competitor nominated to represent a “country” either as an individual or as a team member, must satisfy one or more of the following

criteria:
i) By being born in that country OR

ii) By being resident in that country (no minimum period) … and in addition to i) & ii)

iii) Be a paid up member of his/her resident country’s RGB

To change his/her “country” representation :-

If he/she has already represented another country, he/she must comply with the following procedure before changing his/her country :-
A minimum period of 1000 days would have to elapse between last shooting for a country and first shooting for his/her new country (effective from end of championships 2012)

He/she would have to obtain written permission from the WFTF President and Vice President for this change

The main idea here is to stop the hopping from RGB to RGB, solely to gain entry in a WFTF event ! please only send comments which are workable and have a direct bearing on this matter.

Lets have a review of this subject with 14 days …

Andy Kays

WFTF/NFTAC

2012-10-26, 7:41 am
Aprašymas
Site Admin
Vartotojo avataras

Standartinė Re: Nuaja WFTF konstitucija
Nesitikejau kad taip greitai viskas ivyks.
Stai Jusu demesiui nauja WFTF taisykliu pataisa del salies atstovavimo pasaulio cempionate, kuri isigaliojo iskarto nuo paskelbimo.

Trumpai verciu aktualiausia klausyma dabar:

Norint atstovauti sali individualiai ar komanda saulys turi but:

i) gimes toj salyj kuria nori atstovauti
arba
ii) jei teisingai supratau, turi gyvenmti sioje salyje, pragyventi sioje salyje be pertraukos ne maziau 12 menesiu iki pasaulio cempionato
ir taip pat turi buti:
iii) Klubo, atstovaujancio WFTF sioje salyje, nariu. (musu atveju LFTSA nariu)

Hi !

Considering we boast a membership og 31 RGB’s, I have to admit that the total amount of votes received were well below expectations.

As the EFTA provided us with an improved version of the country representation rule (below), it is this the following votes are based on…

Votes AGAINST 0
Votes FOR 11
Abstained 20

Therefore, the following rule for country representation is now enforced and with immediate effect…

Each competitor wishing to attend the WFTF World Championships must select a single country from within the WFTF to represent, whether they attend as an individual or as a team member. To be eligible to represent a country a competitor must either:

i) have been born in that country
or
ii) be a current resident of that country and have been a resident of that country continuously for the previous 12 months
and must also
iii) be a member of a club within the WFTF NGB/RGB of the country of their residence

To change the country they represent, a competitor must;

i) have moved to a country of residence different to the last country represented
and
ii) have membership of a club within the WFTF NGB/RGB of the their new country of residence
and
iii) have obtained written permission from the WFTF President and Vice President for this change

Changes to the country a competitor represents will only become effective after the next WFTF World Championships NB

If you have changed your country of representation away from your birth place you may only change back to representing your country of birth by moving residence back to that country and residing there continuously for one year and being a member of a club within the that country's WFTF NGB/RGB.

Eligibility does not ensure qualification. An NGB/RGB may elect to use further qualification methods for their team and individual places.

Participation of a WFTF event in breach of these rules will not be permitted

Kind regards to all !

Andy Kays

WFTF/NFTAC

2012-12-18, 1:51 pm
Aprašymas
Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Atsakyti į temą   [ 3 pranešimai(ų) ] 

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 11 svečių

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume